1914 Royal Ontario Museum Opened

  • Royal Ontario Museum South Elevation

    With tremendous excitement and anticipation, the Royal Ontario Museum opened its doors to the public in 1914. Following many years of planning and building the Museum’s collections included the campus museums at the University of Toronto – King’s College, University College, the University of Toronto and Trinity and Victoria Universities – as well as many works from Ryerson’s educational museum

    Photographer unknown

    Black and white photograph


    Black and white photo of large multi-storey brick and stone building, flat roof, arched windows