• Earlscourt School

    Black and white photo of 2-storey brick building with back connecting additions, portable in yard
    January 01 c. 1915

    Earlscourt Junior School

    Photographer unknown

    Black and white photograph

    2012.X.495

    Earlscourt School was opened in 1889 and officially named S.S.#13 York Township. A new building was built in 1966 and the school was officially closed on June 30, 2000.